- in compliance with the provisions of current legislation, from 1st October, to access and travel on ITALO trains it will not be mandatory to wear FFP2 type respiratory protection devices.
- If you want to buy a ticket, we inform you that to travel on Italo trains it is mandatory to scrupulously respect all the safety measures to prevent contagion from Covid 19 and to undertake the commitment in accordance with current legislation
- aware of the legal consequences and responsibilities deriving from the violation of this obligation. Violations are punishable by the local authorities and it will not be possible to continue the journey.
- to communicate the onset of COVID-19 symptoms to the competent health authority and also to Italo within five days of the trip, also specifying the railway services used.
For communications relating to the appearance of covid symptoms in the time period indicated above, please contact the following dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(this email box is not dedicated to receiving and managing requests for assistance and / or refunds)
The data released will be processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. We invite you to view the complete information on the following page.
- it is necessary
to provide name
(corresponding to those on a valid identity document) of all passengers when purchasing tickets in order to identify all passengers and manage cases in the event on board of suspected or full-blown positivity to Covid-19;
- special dispensers containing disinfectant solutions
for the use of all passengers have been installed on board the train;
- the boarding and alighting of the train, as well as reaching the assigned seat has been individually regulated, seating cannot be changed under no circumstances during the journey;
- refreshment/assistance services on board the train
in Club Executive and Prima ambiance are ensured through "seat" delivery of food in sealed, single-dose packages and drinks by Italo staff equipped with mask and gloves;
- air renewal
on board is guaranteed
both through the air conditioning system and through the opening of external doors at stops.
More information on the website www.dgc.gov.it