Italobus, the train-bus connection
Italo has introduced a new service called Italobus, integrated rail – road transport, which connects main trains stations to many italian city. From Reggio Emilia high speed train station Italobus connects Modena, Parma, Mantova and many other towns of Mediopadana area; Napoli Afragola and Salerno high speed train station with many cities of the south of Italy.
Buy a combination ticket*: leave by train and arrive at your destination with a bus (or viceversa), for an easy door-to-door journey.
WHERE TO PURCHASE YOUR ONLY-TICKET
Train-bus tickets are sold through the usual Italo sales channels.
* The single bus ticket cannot be sold separately.
Discover our network
All our Italobus destinations
Discover all our travel destinations
- Parma (Terminal bus, Stazione FS)- 10 daily connections and Parma Nord (Parma Parcheggio Nord, uscita autostrada A1)- 10 daily connections
- Modena (Piazza Dante Alighieri, Stazione FS), - 4 daily connections
- Mantova (Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 101),- 4 daily connections
- Cremona (Via Dante Alighieri, Stazione FS),- 8 daily connections
- Sicignano degli Alburni ( Italobus stops on SP36, at the motorway junction, in front of “La Rotonda” bar.)
- Potenza (Autostazione bus Viale del Basento)
- Ferrandina (Piazzale antistante stazione FS)
- Matera (Piazza Matteotti)
- Sala Consilina (Ss19 fronte area di servizio ex IP)
- Lauria (Ss19 area di servizio “On the road 19”)
- Frascineto (SP263, area di servizio “Esso/Bar Perrone”)
- Cosenza (Autostazione via delle Medaglie D'oro, corsia n. 11)
- Mestre (Italobus stops in Viale Stazione in front of the train station.) 5 daily connections.
- Caorle (Italobus stops at the bus station, Corso Chiggiato n.22.) 5 daily connections.
- Mestre (Italobus stops in Viale Stazione in front of the train station.) 2 daily connections.
- Bibione (Italobus stops at the bus station, Via Maja n.86.) 2 daily connections.
- Mestre (Italobus stops in Viale Stazione in front of the train station.) 3 daily connections.
- Lido di Jesolo (Italobus stops at the bus station, Via Equilio n.15.) 3 daily connections.
- Punta Sabbioni (Italobus stops at the bus station, Via Fausta n.2) 3 daily connections.
Italobus connections. Find out all the Italobus connections and get to some of the most important Italian cities in a few hours.