|Milano Porta Garibaldi Staff
Gianluca, the Travel Operations Manager, supervises and coordinates services and the Italo in-station team, which includes:
constantly manned by station staff to provide assistance and information.
Self Service Ticket Machines
This station has 10 ticket machines located in Casa Italo. Payment can be made by credit and debit cards, and also in cash on some machines.
Arrival and Departures Boards
Display screens showing the arrival and departure times of Italo trains.
With sofas and other seating to wait for your train in comfort.
VIP waiting area
In this station only, a special lounge for Club travellers, with sofas, chairs, TV, a bar, toilets, and an arrivals and departures display board.
A table equipped with electric sockets to work on your PC.
Free internet access for Italo Più loyalty card holders. Just ask for a username and password at the service desk.
Interurban links to/from Milano Porta Garibaldi.
- Station Manager: manages all the customer support activities in Casa Italo and in the other Italo in-station facilities. The Station Manager will give you all the assistance you need for your journey and also useful suggestions on the city you are in.
- Hostess & Steward: always at your side to provide you with assistance and information in Casa Italo and in other areas of the station.
- Trenord - Malpensa Express
- Metropolitana, Linea M2
- Suburbana di Milano: linee: S1, S2, S5, S6, S8, S11, S13
- Autoradio Taxi: +39.02.8585
- Yellow Taxi: +39.02.6969
- Soc. Coop. Arl.: +39.02.85871