Travel in Italy with Italo's high-speed train and discover the most beautiful cities of art in the world.
Discover Italo High Speed Train
|📍 Number of destinations:||51|
|🕛 Maximum speed:||300 km/h|
|🚄Travel Classes||Salotto, Club, Prima, Smart|
Choose Italo to discover Italy at high speed. Travel to Milan, Venice, Verona, Rome, Florence, Bologna, Naples and many other wonderful destinations, always with free WiFi on board, four travel classes to choose from, a dedicated catering service and the Italo Club Lounge to pleasantly wait for your train at the station.
Your trip through Italy at high speed, with Italo
Discover the infinite beauty of the Eternal City: the Colosseum, Vatican Museums, Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Trastevere and many other treasures await you. With Italo you can reach Rome from Florence, Bologna, Milan, Venice, Verona, Turin and many other destinations. Travel between Milan and Rome in just over three hours!
Visit wonderful Venice
This splendid city floating on water hides a cultural and artistic heritage among the most beautiful in the world: the elegant palaces on the Grand Canal, the beauty of Palazzo Ducale, the grandeur of the Basilica and the bell tower of San Marco, but also the small shops and the characteristic colored houses, the tradition of Murano glass and Burano lace, a romantic gondola ride or an aperitif in a tavern. You can reach Venice from many cities with Italo, Florence - Venice in just over two hours!
Discovering romantic Verona
Verona claims among its thousand of wonders, the Arena, Juliet's famous house, the Church of San Zeno Maggiore, the Scaliger Tombs, Castelvecchio, the bridges over the Adige and Piazza delle Erbe, where you can sip a spritz at sunset waiting for a typical dinner including pearà (traditional sauce) or paparele (a type of pasta). You can comfortably reach Verona on board Italo trains, from many cities. Milan - Verona in just 1 hour and 13 minutes!
Naples: art and wonderful food
Nowhere else is there the same mixture - of history, art, perfumes and flavors on display. An itinerary in Naples is a must for both food and art lovers. Set off to discover Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano, the National Museum of Capodimonte, Piazza del Plebiscito, take a break with real Italian coffee and have lunch with the Neapolitan food par excellence: pizza! Reaching Naples is really easy with Italo, travel: Rome - Naples in only 1 hour!
FLORENCE - ROME FROM 9,90€
MILAN - ROME FROM 19,90€
*journey time of the No Stop train from Milan Central Station to Rome Tiburtina
MILAN - VENICE FROM 9,90€
ROME - VENICE FROM 19,90€
• Skip the queues and save time thanks to a dedicated entrance to the train with the Fast Track service;
• Sit down and travel in spacious and comfortable armchairs, and if you choose the Salotto Class, you can travel in a private environment with the top services Italo has to offer;
• Enjoy the on-board catering service with espresso coffee and a rich selection of delicious bakery products and drinks served directly to your seat, by our onboard staff, always at your service;
• Connect to free Wifi on board and, directly from your smartphone, start surfing or enjoy the latest entertainment with a broad selection of films, TV series, books, podcasts and magazines available through ItaloLive Portal. You can enjoy all the exclusive content of the on-board also through personal 9” screens available in your seat (service available on AGV trains).
• Relax during your journey thanks to reclining fraux leather seats, which are wider and more comfortable with more room for your legs;
• Enjoy the free Italo welcome service of snacks, coffee and drinks, served directly to your seat;
• Connect to free Wi-Fi on board and, directly from your smartphone, start surfing or enjoy the latest entertainment with a broad selection of films, TV series, books, podcasts and magazines available through ItaloLive Portal.
• Connect to free Wi-Fi on board and, directly from your smartphone, start surfing or enjoy the latest entertainment with a broad selection of films, TV series, books, podcasts and magazines available through ItaloLive Portal;
• Take a break in our Snack Area, where you can find convenient vending machines to buy espresso coffee, cold drinks and snacks.
Discover the services on board the train
Free entertainment with Italo Live Portal
Connect to the Italo Live portal and discover a wealth of complimentary entertainment options. Browse the Internet at will by entering your ticket code or, if you are registered with Italo Più, your username and password. You can even purchase tickets for your next trip with just a couple of clicks.
- Connect to the .italo network
- Enter your email address in the pop-up window
- Start your trouble-free browsing session on board straight away!
Connection guaranteed for the entirety of the journey!
Discover the services at the station
The ideal place to wait for your train at the station.
At your disposal you will have: a relaxation area with comfortable armchairs, free Wi-Fi, electrical sockets and bathrooms.
The Lounge service is currently available at the following stations: Turin Porta Susa, Milan Centrale, Florence Santa Maria Novella, Rome Termini, Naples Centrale.
Discover the exclusive Lounge of Milano Centrale and Roma Termini, with a completely renewed service: a rich buffet with a selection of pastries, lunch specialities and hot and cold drinks served by the Italo staff, ready to welcome you every day.
Italo train stops