|Roma Tiburtina Staff
Paolo, the Travel Operations Manager, supervises and coordinates services and the Italo in-station team, which includes:
constantly manned by station staff to provide assistance and information.
Self Service Ticket Machines
This station has 5 ticket machines located in Casa Italo. At full capacity you will find 6 within Casa Italo and 3 in the outer perimeter. Payment can be made by credit and debit cards, and also in cash on some machines.
Arrival and Departures Boards
Display screens showing the arrival and departure times of Italo trains.
With sofas and other seating to wait for your train in comfort.
A table equipped with electric sockets to work on your PC.
Free internet access for Italo Più loyalty card holders. Just ask for a username and password at the service desk.
Interurban links to/from Roma Tiburtina.
- Station Manager: manages all the customer support activities in Casa Italo and in the other Italo in-station facilities. The Station Manager will give you all the assistance you need for your journey and also useful suggestions on the city you are in.
- Hostess & Steward: always at your side to provide you with assistance and information in Casa Italo and in other areas of the station.
- Capolinea linee autobus ATAC:
- Feriali e festive: 71 - 111 - 135 - 409 - 490 - 492 - 495 - 649
- Notturne: n17 - n23
- Solo feriali: 168 - 211 - 491
- Solo sabato e festivi: C3
- Linee autobus ATAC di pasaggio:
- Feriali e festive: 163 - 309 - 545 (effettua la fermata solo in direzione piazzale Verano)
- Notturne: n2
- Solo feriali: 443 - 448 (effettuano fermata solo in direzione piazzale Verano)
- Solo festive: 120EX
- Solo sabato e festivi: C2
- Capolinea autolinee Nazionali e Internazionali
- Capolinea autolinee COTRAL, direttrici
- Roma - Firenze
- Roma - Firenze (direttissima)
- Roma - Napoli (AV)
- Roma - Sulmona - Pescara
- Ferrovie Regionali del Lazio FR1
- Ferrovie Regionali del Lazio FR2