Italo will be present in all the stations covered by its service with various assistance and welcome points:
With its innovative and functional design by the internationally renowned architect Stefano Boeri, Casa Italo is Italo’s service centre and your point of reference in the station, where you can find:
- Casa Italo
- Self-Service ticket machines
- Assistance at the station
If you wish to hire a car, with or without a driver, or make use of other complementary services offered by Italo and its partners, you can get more information and assistance from Casa Italo.
- a welcome desk to provide you with information and assistance, to handle any complaints, and where you can register for the loyalty program Italo Più (as soon as sales begin).
- self-service ticket machines are exclusively for Italo trains, so you can manage your journey completely independently, by purchasing a ticket or changing your booking. Should you need it, the hostesses and stewards can give you any support required. You can find the ticket machines inside and just around Casa Italo.
- Wi-Fi connection. We have planned to give you twice the convenience: a designated table, equipped with electric sockets so you can work on your computer, and enhanced internet access if you register for Italo Più, the Italo loyalty scheme: simply ask at the help desk for a username and password, and you can surf for free with your computer.
- short-break area, with sofas and other seating to wait for your train in comfort.
- information screens to keep an eye on the arrival and departure of Italo trains. On the screens you will also find indications of the time needed to reach the platform, useful numbers and weather information on the cities connected by Italo.
- if you are travelling in Club, Italo has a reserved area for you in the stations of Milan Porta Garibaldi and Rome Ostiense, with sofas and armchairs, TVs, a bar area, washroom service, and arrival and departure boards.
In Casa Italo and in other areas of the station you will always be able to find:
- the Travel Operations Manager who supervises and coordinates services and the Italo team at the station.
- the Station Manager who oversees all customer service activities in Casa Italo and in the other Italo facilities at the station. The Station Manager will give you all the assistance you need for your journey and can also offer useful suggestions on the city in which you find yourself.
- the hostesses and stewards are always at your side to provide you with assistance and information in Casa Italo and in other areas of the station.
Self-Service Ticket Machines
Italo provides an innovative concept in self-service ticket machines, which you will see are easily recognisable in stations and can be found both at Casa Italo (inside and out) and at some convenient transit points. With their striking design and especially wide screens, they have been created to make the purchase of your ticket, as well as any changes and requests for refunds, as easy as possible.
We have also arranged a simplified fast purchase function which enables you to buy a ticket in less than a minute. If you need any assistance, our staff will be on hand to help you use the self-service ticket machines. Payment can be made by credit and debit cards, and also in cash at some machines.
Assistance at the station
As well as at Casa Italo, you can also find the Italo team in other areas of the station, such as in the arrivals and departures hall, on the platforms or in the underpasses to the platforms. At these points you can get more information or change a booking.